On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 8:18 AM Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org> wrote:

> Here is a tiny driver enabling machines such as the Pinebook Pro to
> indicate power, it is intentionally minimal and does not expose anything
> via sysctl(8)/sensorsd(8) or gpioctl(8).
>
> This is helpful for machines where graphics, keyboard and/or serial
> console have problems and people tend to debug things at various
> stages, e.g. a green LED now tells me that we reached the kernel.
>
> Once arm64 has suspend/resume we can indicate that as well.
>
> Feedback? OK?

Just a quick confirmation that this works fine. I'm running -current
with a bunch of local patches to get the fb console, reset and power
off working on Pinebook Pro and with patched u-boot 2021.10-rc1 this
makes the led turn from orange to green around the time rkdrm takes
over the display. Thanks!

Tomasz