On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 05:11:12AM +0000, Renato Aguiar wrote:
> I noticed this after sysupgrading to latest snapshot:
>
> $ ldd /usr/X11R6/bin/xdpyinfo
> /usr/X11R6/bin/xdpyinfo:
> ld.so: xdpyinfo: can't load library 'libdmx.so.2.0'
> /usr/X11R6/bin/xdpyinfo: signal 9
>
> It works fine after manually building and installing xdpyinfo from
> latest xenocara code.

libdmx.so has been removed recently. From
xenocara/app/xdpyinfo/configure, dmx library could be detected as
build time.

I suppose the host used to build the snapshots still has old dmx
library in path, and the build of xdpyinfo detected it and link to it,
whereas the library isn't in sets anymore.

Thanks for the report.
--
Sebastien Marie