Bryce Chidester <br...@cobryce.com> wrote:
> I've noticed the OpenBSD.org mirror of the Nixspam list (
> https://www.openbsd.org/spamd/nixspam.gz) seems to have broken,
> apparently sometime earlier this month. The retrieved file
> contains a header from the mirror process indicating when it
> last run, but there is no "actual data" (a list of IP
> addresses) According to Firehol's IP list feed/mirror (
> http://iplists.firehol.org/?ipset=nixspam), that feed should
> have around 17k entries.
>
> I'm just hoping to let the responsible party/parties know.

Hello!

It would seem that the Heise project is changing their website and
forcing use of the nixspam.net domain, their data file is now on
www.nixspam.net/download/nixspam-ip.dump.gz if you whish to parse
it for yourself until it gets fixed.

I opted for taking my first steps with Python and is now checking
the greylisted addresses agains dnsrbl and adding them to the
greytrap if they are listed.

Regards,
Jan J