On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 09:57:45AM -0600, Aaron Poffenberger wrote:
> I see two differences. Before the patch, before "deauth" I see "sending
> delba" but not after patching, and before "firmware has detected
> regulatory domain 'US'", but not after.

I decided to try not sending a DELBA because it is immediately followed
by a DEAUTH anyway. The AP will clear block-ack session state in response
to DELBA, and delete *all* state in response to DEAUTH. So omitting DELBA
should be fine, and eliminates a frame we need to manage to send out
successfully in order to roam away. There is an #if 0 in the patch
which you can switch to an #if 1 in order to send the DELBA frame if
you would like to try that.

Not getting a regulatory notification from the firmware does not matter.
We do not do anything with such information yet beyond printing it to
dmesg in debug mode.