Hi,

Because I want add support for a new device (NETGEAR Nighthawk RAX200
router) to OpenBSD I need more detailed information about the Kernel
API. Must create drivers for the corresponding devices. Want use
OpenBSD as secure router operating system for my CAT8 home network. :)

In the past I have created a simple GPIO driver for the I2C I/O
expander PCF8574 from NXP for the purpose of education (baby-steps).

Is there an overview for Kernel functions, which can be used by
a driver (Locking, IOCTL's, Kernel threads, et cetera.)?

Greetings,

Johannes