This discussion relates to only one step of a number of potential increments.

I believe it is a bad idea to conflate all of these potential address
space recovery changes as the same singular discussion.  Not all the
decisions being made on intranets are sane.  Not all of these proposals
make sense.  Not all of these proposals make sense right away.

Instead, they should be done piecemeal, and each one should be discussed
seperately, or we will lose the way.

Some of these address space changes will NEVER be globabaly routable
because it has already been stomped on by squatters and will create
visibility issues, or maybe NEVER is a decade hence.  Other parts of
thes address space changes have the potential for becoming globally
routed.  It is important to be careful and not just turn it into a free-for-all
where people will make further bad decisions.