Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't test this, as I don't have -current OpenBSD on all my
machines, but I do have one WireGuard gateway running -stable with few
peers:

# ifconfig wg | grep -cw wgpeer
25

I would love to have this merged into main repo, as it would make my
life a tiny bit easier to see which pubkey is which peer.

Based on what Stefan wrote below, do you have by any chance newer
version of your diff, Noah?

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj