Dear Valued customer,
I’ve been speaking to a lot of our customers and something I’ve been hearing
consistently is that manual and paper-based processes continue to limit cost
optimization efforts, decrease team productivity, and hold back growth.
That’s why this Gitex, we’re partnering with Nintex to help our customers
discover which processes are holding back strategic initiatives, develop an
automation roadmap and automate even the most complicated manual processes.*
Whether IT, Finance, HR or operational processes, they’ve helped leading
organizations including UAE Ministry of Interior, Public Investment Fund (
Saudi Arabia), Khalifa University and Oman Arab Bank, conquer manual processes
and improve efficiency.
Together with Nintex, we’ll be providing a number of activities including
process discovery demos, industry and role focused process automation talks to
one-on-one consultation with world class process automation experts and case
study discussions to provide you with all the resources you need to design and
plan your automation roadmap.*
I’d love to personally host you next month. What day will you be at Gitex, and
would it be worth a quick 30-minute meeting to discuss how automating manual
processes can help you accelerate progress on your business priorities?   You
can also request a meeting here [1]

at ARMS
- Nintex: GITEX 2022 [2]
*
Best Regards
Sales Manager
* ARMS IT - sa...@armsit.com *

Unsubscribe [3]

[1]
http://url6498.armsit.com/ls/click?upn=BXqOu0kOttjRu3UnUAt5Ay0oNghjDsq9JKLUBU7POrdPv4jKTwnkM5dJFieDBhLkcramfEUC3VwvmWhKg3MAZA-3D-3DyD_T_-2B8rDeUnZs6T4iEYkzOVw1Bza1KPpw3YcM3rG5h56ykH9juOrmaWmYgPDoCQzEnSYsOvJzDx4q4ajB9UFHTNT3gNj1gJEV8RRdl3GS0lrVxoVe6-2FGSAbJoCw1Alxs5NK4k4UVctjv1y6fPrIzX302Bg8zQ4m5hHDUcnFbGbuX2Eukkn9BtKXG0EtKJFIMd5VTPh-2FdhRJn6voSCzkMuySmog-3D-3D
[2]
http://url6498.armsit.com/ls/click?upn=BXqOu0kOttjRu3UnUAt5Ay0oNghjDsq9JKLUBU7POrdPv4jKTwnkM5dJFieDBhLkcramfEUC3VwvmWhKg3MAZA-3D-3D4NXb_-2B8rDeUnZs6T4iEYkzOVw1Bza1KPpw3YcM3rG5h56ykH9juOrmaWmYgPDoCQzEnSYH97HNwjQYnSwdb2iF8Qs8MV-2FL2tUKttOX9o696PHOjyh0O5YlU-2Fqh1AIdNaRm-2Bo0BD3C4q6d2iYuyDEhFHF-2B9lvDttcHX8-2FDKseZuuWeEUrFjbqbtTgJPTbHOvxnAk4XRV3D2GU8bdeQGUBWInomWQ-3D-3D
[3]
http://url6498.armsit.com/ls/click?upn=BXqOu0kOttjRu3UnUAt5Ay0oNghjDsq9JKLUBU7POrcQ4-2BbxogBblfxwbNmF9JbBJX6X0i5iW7-2Be2C5qUWVkpQ-3D-3DECvy_-2B8rDeUnZs6T4iEYkzOVw1Bza1KPpw3YcM3rG5h56ykH9juOrmaWmYgPDoCQzEnSYeUAosHAPTJFKkZuYaacpl2UFZ1-2FaF-2FZDfUJK78gMpz09KO4FKytG0RjPt1aJPEmvYP9r9HHOubbKMSrhT0bcA-2BxiThHrF3SrKEmJ8m8q2on3G-2FK1R0VsSTYXMixuClxGlpw98PE-2F5NfEIvmnCRS9Tw-3D-3D