I am trying to understand how the code review process is conducted in
OpenBSD. I can see all the OK's in the commit log, but not every commit
has the OK.

On FreeBSD there where a serious problem with a developer who was hired
to by Netgear to create a WireGuard VPN implementation as a kernel-mode
solution and this was then contributed to FreeBSD. It was removed in
the last minute.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/03/buffer-overruns-license-violations-and-bad-code-freebsd-13s-close-call/

Is it a condition for code to go into the OpenBSD source tree (not
talking about ports) that at least one other developer has reviewed the
code?

Is there a process in place to guarantee this?

If it's not a condition and anyone with commit access can commit
freely, how do you prevent something like a committer going "rogue" and
inserts a backdoor or creates another serious problem?

Cheers.