I have now been running it for two days, I *thought * had one hang a day ago,
with chrome and local building churning away with me mashing on the editor..
but I’ve now been doing the same thing with witness on for a day and had no
issues.  So I think whatever I might have seen is not reproducible or
unrelated..

Ok beck@