I recently migrated an OpenBSD vm running under qemu/kvm to a new server
which has an Intel 10G X550T NIC (Intel Corporation Ethernet Converged
Network Adapter X550-T2) and am passing a vf though to the vm. I found
out this this vf is not currently supported by OpenBSD, and upon
inquiring on the misc list was pointed to this thread discussing a port
of it:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=167160269008839&w=2

The port doesn't appear to be merged yet, and there's no activity on the
thread since December, so I was just wondering what the current status
of this is? If there's any further testing needed I have a system I can
spin up test vm's on.

Also, I tried downloading the patch from the mailing list archive and it
seems corrupted and won't apply. Could someone possibly forward me
directly the latest version of the patch?

Thanks much...