Hi!

I am using step-ca to host my own acme provisioner (which is already working -
existing proxmox servers can request and get x509 TLS certificates), and as
next step I wanted to use acme-client on OpenBSD servers, since it's deployed
within the default installation. So I added it to /etc/acme-client.conf
```
[...]
    api url "https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory
<https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory>"
[...]
```

But, when I run acme-client to actually get a certificate it terminates with
the following error:
```
acme-client: https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory:
<https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory:> directories
acme-client: use.some.domain.com:8443 <http://use.some.domain.com:8443/>: parse
error: non-recoverable failure in name resolution
acme-client: https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory:
<https://use.some.domain.com:8443/acme/acme/directory:> bad comm
acme-client: bad exit: netproc(21203): 1
acme-client: bad exit: dnsproc(35017): 1
```

I think the acme-client's interpretation of the host-name is wrong since it's
trying to resolve the hostname including the used tcp port as well.

What I've tried so far:
Using a relayd configuration to forward port 443 to 8443 (this was not
correctly working - just to prove a point) and changed the api url within the
acme-client.conf to get rid of the port definition:
```
[...]
    api url "https://use.some.domain.com/acme/acme/directory
<https://use.some.domain.com/acme/acme/directory>"
[...]
```

When having the relayd setup waiting for connections and using acme-client I
got the following error (which makes me even more confident that there is a
problem in acme-client's handling of the hostname):
```
acme-client: 10.42.120.12: tls_write: handshake failed: unexpected EOF
acme-client: 10.42.120.12: tls_read: handshake failed: unexpected EOF
```

I don't want to setup relayd properly to handle my TLS etc properly, since I am
totally fine having the step-ca service handling it over port 8443.

I am currently running OpenBSD 7.3, with default setup/configuration - nothing
special.

Thank you in advance and best regards
Ronald