Hello, the empty section yes, I agree would still need to be populated. Thanks
for adding some fresh visibility to this problem as I noticed OpenBSD has p0f
as well as FreeBSD the FreeBSD is being used as an example with PfSense.

The p0f database is starting to show its age. I am just researching a way to
compartmentalize containers because their abilities to perform data marshaling
over the host's NIC. Furthermore, there is many different vendors of containers
from bsdJAILs to Kerbenets and many others. My goal for the original email is
just visibility for the need to develop software or improve the older
fingerprinting software that way it can fingerprint and detect container
signatures. The concrete example of Kali's bleeding edge docker container is
shown for more understanding on the movement of this sector.