Greetings all.

I went searching for documentation about the kernel internals and was
used to the intro(9) man page from NetBSD
https://man.netbsd.org/intro.9 that had a lot more details. Would it
be a worthwhile project to attempt to do the same for OpenBSD?

I understand the annoyance of folks talking about what they intend or
are going to do with no actual fruit, but wanted to check that the
intro(9) is lacking and the information is not just stored somewhere
else (other than "apropos -s 9 .").

I want to learn the internals of the OpenBSD kernel, too, and will do
as mulander (and friends) did by learning a bit of code daily
https://blog.tintagel.pl/2017/09/10/openbsd-daily-recap.html.

Seeking the learn and contribute, especially in the uvm, vmd/vmm, and
possibly filesystem subsystems.

Thanks in advance!