On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:51:38AM +0100, Soren Hansen wrote:
> As I mentioned a while ago, the current meeting time does not work for
> me, so I'm going to have to pass on our meeting today. I hope we'll
> decide on a better meeting time today.

Sorry, I should have processed the Doodle poll before now.  We clearly
ought to stick to the advertised time for today's meeting at this point.
For next time, there was only one slot that everyone said they could
make:

  Mon 21:00 (cjwatson+pitti ifneedbe)

The next most popular slots (which I appreciate I skewed a bit by only
making choices available for 07:00-00:00), with only one person saying
they were unavailable, were:

  Wed 21:00 (cjwatson no, pitti ifneedbe)
  Mon 20:00 (pitti no, cjwatson+kees ifneedbe)
  Mon 22:00 (pitti no, cjwatson+stgraber ifneedbe)
  Tue 18:00 (soren no, cjwatson+pitti ifneedbe)
  Tue 19:00 (soren no, cjwatson+pitti ifneedbe)
  Thu 18:00 (soren no, cjwatson+pitti ifneedbe)

I therefore propose that we enact Mon 21:00 as our regular meeting time
until the next DST change.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@ubuntu.com]