Hello TB,

sorry for missing the meeting yesterday. I thought we agreed to move
the meeting one hour earlier during DST only. It seems we switched
between three different time slots now, and at least for me we keep
between switching between "impossible" and "really inconvenient".

As this keeps causing confusion, and there is very little rationale
for binding our meeting time to UTC (given that we are all on the
Northern hemisphere), can we agree to always have the meeting at 21:00
London time?

If that doesn't work for you, I'd like to set up a Doodle to figure
out a new time.

Thanks,

Martin