I'd like to give advance notice that I intend to retire from the Ubuntu
Technical Board at the end of my current term (2013-10-06 according to
Launchpad), and do not intend to seek re-election.

This isn't due to anything in particular, and I'll still be around; I've
just served more than four years, including helping with some pretty
major changes in our governance (for instance, when I started the
Developer Membership Board didn't exist and none of the package set
infrastructure was in place), and it's about time to let somebody else
have a go.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@ubuntu.com]