*Hi,*

*We have an urgent job opening for Contract position. Please go through
the job description and if you feel comfortable then please send me your
updated word format resume along with below details ASAP.*

* *

* ** *

*Location: Albany, NY*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*One of our direct is looking for Java Developer.*

* *

*Required Skills:*

*1. EJB*

*2. RAD*

*3. Oracle UCM*

*4. Forte *

* *

*Please fill up the below skill matrix.*

* *

* *

*Mandatory Skill/Expertise*

* *

*Actual # of Years Experience*

*Dates of Employment*

*Where *

*Employed*

1.       Candidate must have eight (8) years experience in IT application
development with a minimum of four(4) years JAVA/J2EE programming experience

2.       2.  Candidate must have two (2) years experience working with EJBs.

* *

*ASSOCIATED SKILL SETS*

*Mandatory Skill/Expertise*

* *

*Actual # of Years Experience*

*Dates of Employment*

*Where *

*Employed*

1.       1. Hands on experience with Rational Application Developer

2.       2. Hands on experience with Oracle UCM

3.       3. Knowledge of FORTE

4.       4. Capable of extracting detailed requirements from people, ranging
from non-technical to highly technical

5.       5. Strong interpersonal skills including communication, innovation,
problem-solving and collaboration

6.       6. Capable of producing clear and well-organized documents

.* *

* *

*Please let me know the below information *

* *

* Details *

*Full Name:*

*Email: *

*Contact details:*

*Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa Status:*

*Expected Hourly Rate:*

* *

* *

* *

* *

Please revert back to me for more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Nancy
National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr