Hello,
 I am Jyothi from Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc. We have an interesting
position for you with our client at Pittsburgh, PA
 Below is a description of the position in Brief.
Project Details:
Location          : Pittsburgh, PA
Title                 : MDM Data Architect
Duration           : 6 Months
*** LOCAL or Regional candidates preferred ***
*** phone screen and possible interview in-person ***
If I need more information I will contact you.

In replying do not change the subject line.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Core Skill: Responsible for the design of the Master Data Management
(MDM) program data/information architecture, which maps to the enterprise
architecture and balances the need for access against performance requirements.
The focus will be on data modeling and database design.

Competency Required: Demonstrated 3+ years of experience with IAA at the
modeling level.

Experience with WCC Version 7.x or MDM Version 8 is preferred. Knowledge of the
software development life cycle is required with demonstrated experience in
data modeling and data acquisition.

Must have good verbal and written communication skills.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
If you are comfortable with this requirement and if you are interested then as
a preliminary step, I am hoping that you may be able to answer a few brief
questions for me
Recently Updated Resume
Availability
Full Name
Visa status
Current Location
Phone Number
E-mail
 If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills in the
requirement and if you have performed ANY or ALL of the duties mentioned in the
'Job Description', please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume.

Thanks & Regards,
 Jyothi
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Direct: 630 - 242 - 8896 x 314