Hello,
 I am Jyothi from Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc. We have an interesting
position for you with our client at Houston, TX
 Below is a description of the position in Brief.
Project Details:
Location          : Houston, TX
Title                 : SAP CRM
Duration           : 3-6 months
Need a senior candidate If I need more information I will contact you.

In replying do not change the subject line.
 Technical Skills & Knowledge:
SAP CCS ECC 6.0/SAP CRM 2007 Technical Developer with experience with the
following:
1) Extensive, hands on SAP CRM UI development on version 5.2 or higher
2) Hands on custom development in CRM Interactive Scripting
3) Working knowledge of various CRM functionalities such as WEBIC, Campaign,
ELM, Segment Builder, etc
4) Experience with CRM and ISU Integration is preferable
5) CRM and CTI/IVR integration experience is preferable
Scope:
Current landscape is CRM 2007 with an ERP 2005 ECC 6.0 back-end. Our
implementation goal is use of the box
CRM 2007 WEB Interaction Center views integrated seamlessly with and
IS-Utilities backend, while customizing the
fit for Texas ERCOT integration specifics and integrations Strategic
capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
Work with Project Team to:
1) Build upon existing prototype of SAP/CRM functionality
2) Review functional and technical design, code and unit test CRM custom
development including UI, ELM, Segment
builder, etc. Code and unit test interfaces between CRM and ISU backend
3) Work with functional team with WEB IC configuration and Interactive
scripting configuration
4) Support System Test, User Acceptance Test, data conversion and go live
Skill set:
1) Extensive, hands on SAP CRM UI development on version 5.2 or higher
2) Hands on custom development in CRM Interactive Scripting
3) Working knowledge of various CRM functionalities such as WEBIC, Campaign,
ELM, Segment Builder, etc
4) Experience with CRM and ISU Integration is preferable
5) CRM and CTI/IVR integration experience is preferable.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
If you are comfortable with this requirement and if you are interested then as
a preliminary step, I am hoping that you may be able to answer a few brief
questions for me
Recently Updated Resume
Availability
Full Name
Visa status
Current Location
Phone Number
E-mail
 If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills in the
requirement and if you have performed ANY or ALL of the duties mentioned in the
'Job Description', please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume.

Thanks & Regards,
 Jyothi
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Direct: 630 - 242 - 8896 x 314