Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for Essbase Developer opportunity with one of my
client's Deerfield, IL headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is a for a very talented Essbase Developer with SQL
coding experience.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Location:

Relocation:

Best Number:

E-mail ID:

Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:

Availability:

When you have finished your last project :

Best time for interview :

Visa status :

Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :

Pay Rate:

Have you been submitted before for this position? :

Have you been submitted before for this client? :

Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Good Morning! I have a Senior Essbase Developer position I am trying to

fill. Below is the job description.

Location: Deerfield, IL

Client: Jim Beam Global Wine and Spirits

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: Best

Job Requirements:

Position Summary:

The Business Intelligence group is looking for an experienced Essbase

developer to join the team and grow within the company.  This position will

work with an existing team of Essbase developers and will be responsible for

delivering management reporting solutions using Essbase to a group of

analysts. The primary responsibilities will include gathering user

requirements, design, development, implementation of new Essbase

applications, maintenance of existing Essbase applications and Essbase user

support. The successful candidate will have 3 + years experience as an

Essbase developer (Load Rules, Calculation scripts, Partitioning) and 3+

years experience on any relational database with use of relational databases

as a source of data to Essbase  This individual must be able to work

independently and also in a team environment effectively in a high-energy

environment.  The candidate should be self-motivated and have a proven

record of managing their own time and work. He/She will need to provide

regular status reporting to their manager and be able to assess potential

issues and risks to project timelines.

Key Organizational Interfaces:

Finance

Key Responsibilities:

Candidate will be responsible for developing business focused technical

solutions using Essbase.  He/She must be proficient with Excel and multiple

versions of Essbase.  Will need to determine requirements, project scope,

and assist in creation of estimates of efforts.  Must help develop and

implement applications for customers based on identified requirements.

Provide installation, configuration, building cubes, validating data and

trouble shooting services.  Support user training, documentation, and

rollout.  Be available to partner with team to create and improve

methodologies.

Candidate Profile

Core Competencies: (Maximum 4)

- Business Acumen

- Communication

- Drive for results

- Planning and Organization

Skills:

- Business-driven attitude and vision

- Capacity to identify and enable innovative solutions

- Leadership and capacity to drive results

- Ability to manage the full project lifecycle

- In-depth knowledge of BI and KM/Collaboration technologies

- Essbase Cube (compile dimension, work with data, backend)

- .NET skills are a plus

- Strong hands-on experience with SQL

Education/Experience:

- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business

Administration or equivalent work experience.

- At least three years working experience in Essbase development environment

- Advanced level knowledge of Excel

- 3+ years of SQL coding experience.

*****Please send local candidates only******

Rohit Shetty