*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO  **
padm...@globalnest.com* <padm...@globalnest.com>

*We have urgent sure shot requirement with our direct client. Please forward
your consultant resume and contact details.
*
*Note:*
Candidate need to have excellent communication skills.
Need to provide 3 professional references.

*Government project experience is great plus…
*
*Cold Fusion Developer at Salem, OR.
Contract Duration: 6 months.
*
*Core skills:*

Development of data driven web content (menus, etc.) using Cold Fusion
(CFMX)
Development of web based apps using Cold Fusion (CFMX)
Skilled in SQL DB Design and implementation
Knowledge of MS Access database
Data conversion and migration between databases.
Strong development of Standards compliant HTML and XML
Understands SQL injection
Also should understand cross site scripting security vulnerabilities.
Learns and adapts quickly to changing requirements

Looking forward to hear from you soon…

*Thanks &
regards,

Padmaja R. Manchala