Hi

          This is *Baseer* from *GLOBAL COMPUTER PRODUCTS INC*. (GCP-Inc); I am
glad to inform you that one of our clients has an interesting job position
for you. I would appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along
with the contact details. Please reply me ASAP.

**

*JOB DETAILS:*

Title:*              QA Tester*

Duration:*        12+* Months**

Location:* *       Augusta, ME**

Rate:*            $33/hr on C2C*

**
**
*RESPONSIBILITIES*

Required skills Testing Experience (preferably in MMIS)

Minimum Years of experience – 5 years

Preferred skills – Medicaid, MMIS

Responsibilities – Develop test scripts, test cases, execute and validate
test cases.

Interact with business in reviewing test plans and results.

* *

*Please send me your resume ASAP with the following details.*

1.      Full name:-

2.      Contact Numbers:-

3.      Email ID:

4.      Work Authorization:-

5.      Current location:

6.      Expecting Rate:-

7.      Word Document Resume:-

8.      Available Date &Time for interview:

9.      Available Date &Time for Project:

*Please send me your resume ASAP with the following details.*

10.  Full name:-

11.  Contact Numbers:-

12.  Email ID:

13.  Work Authorization:-

14.  Current location:

15.  Expecting Rate:-

16.  Word Document Resume:-

17.  Available Date &Time for interview:

18.  Available Date &Time for Project:

*Thanks & Regards*

Baseer

GLOBAL COMPUTER PRODUCTS INC. (GCP-INC)