Hope you are doing great these days.
Here is a requirement. Do let me know if you have a good match for the below
mentioned job opening.

Position Title:Security Engineer with Tivoli
Primary Skills:Tivoli Identity and Access Management Experience (TIM/TAM),
Project Management
research on new LAN/WAN technology, designing changes to LAN and WAN
activities, developing testing procedures and implementing changes, protects
LAN/WAN networks by assessing current security posture. In addition, contractor
will be involved in the review of security implications of new applications,
optimizing network integrity by reconfiguring network core equipment,
installing local and/or wide area networks, communications software, equipment,
and network facilities.

Required Skills:
Information Security Experience
Project Management Experience
Tivoli Identity and Access Management Experience (TIM/TAM)
Rate: DOE,   Job Type: Contract, Duration: 6 months,   Total Openings: 1,
Location: Owings Mills, MD, Start Date: ASAP

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the candidate. Make sure
the candidate’s skills match the requirement.
Thanks for your support,
Surbhit Suhalka
IT Recruiter| Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3220 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
ssuha...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ and India.
MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you
are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone or e-mail to sender and delete the e-mail from your system.  Note: We
respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618
Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and apologize for
the same.