I currently have a need for Lawson ERP Lead Java Developer.  My client is
located in South Attleboro, MA and needs the Lead Java Developer to assist
in the implementation of their Lawson M3 ERP.  Viable candidates will have
experience participating in similar implementations as the Lead Developer.
This experience must verifiable.  The initial contract is for 6 months,
following that my client has indicated a willingness to sponsor the
contractor's visa and employ them on a permanent basis.  Please include
candidate resume and prospective rate with each submittal.

Warm Regards,

Priya

Altech Star, Inc

Princeton, NJ 08540