Top Urgent:
Position: IBM Maximo Developer
Location: TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Hourly Rates: $50.00(DOE)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under very limited supervision this position will help coordinate the gathering
of business needs, perform software development, system testing, and
implementation of IBM Maximo software components and modules. This individual
will be responsible for providing application development, system
administration and day to day support services for  Maximo applications. Duties
include maintaining current patch levels and hotfixes and troubleshooting
software bugs and end user system issues. This individual will also support the
implementation of new functionality in Maximo including version upgrades and
the addition of new modules including Maximo Spatial Analyst and I.T. Asset
Management.  Additional responsibilities include configuration of the Maximo
Enterprise Adapter to integrate with key enterprise wide systems.  Other key
duties will include the support of IBM Maximo Mobile Applications including
Syclo Work Manager, Inventory Manager, Auditor and Scheduler.  This individual
will support the business users who write Actuate reports. This individual will
also coordinate with the Integration Team to ensure Maximo is well integrated
into the overall enterprise architecture. This individual should also have
experience using Maximo Application Designer to customize applications and
Maximo screens. This individual should have a good working knowledge of Service
Oriented Architecture, web services, XML, SQL. Perform other duties as required.
Other:
This position requires experience customizing Maximo Business Components
through Java development.  This position requires solid experience with Maximo
versions 5.x and either 6.x or 7.x. Required skills include working knowledge
of Java / J2EE, middleware / web servers, and fundamental abilities in Oracle
9i/10g database environments.
Thanks for your support,
Surbhit Suhalka
MetaSense Inc.
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3220 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
ssuha...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
Please reply with “REMOVE” if you do not wish to receive any future emails.
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.