Hi Partners/Associates,

Please forward the profiles to sc...@softcominc.net

Title: PeopleSoft consultant

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: Long term

 Local to TX

*Job Description:*

 - Candidate must have a working knowledge of PeopleSoft HR and Payroll
configuration and functionality.

- Participates in systems analysis, design and testing activities to
establish and implement customized, new or upgraded PeopleSoft HR or Payroll
modules.

- Works with a large implementation team to develop system solutions in
PeopleSoft and resolve technical problems.

- PeopleSoft HR and Payroll experience required.

- Require 4-8 years systems analysis experience.
- Usually requires a 4 year degree in Computer Engineering or Management
Information Systems

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Scott*

*Technical Recruiter*

*703-636-6803 (V)*

*703-991-8346 (F)*

*sc...@softcominc.net* <sc...@softcominc.net>**

*www.softcominc.net* <http://www.softcominc.net/>

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy. TBill s.1618 Title III passed by
the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include contact information and a method to be removed. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

* *