Hello,
 I am Jyothi from Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc. We have an interesting
position for you with our client at Franklin Lakes, NJ
 Below is a description of the position in Brief.
Project Details:
Location          : Franklin Lakes, NJ
Title                 : Linux/Middleware Administrator
Duration           : 5 months

Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·         Administration of Linux based systems running RHEL 5. Primarily will
be Intel-based machines, but experience with zVM/zLinux based systems is a
major plus.
·         Includes planning, building, testing and administration of OS images
and other components including but not limited to Web Servers, Application
Servers and J2EE/open-source technologies.
·         Technologies include:  Intel-based Linux, zLinux, Apache, Tomcat,
WebSphere Application Server, Alfresco, PHP, shell scripting and configuring
DMZs.
·         Collaboration with other teams in operations and application
development as part of the implementation of new applications, technologies,
standards and processes.
·         Provide support for application development on Linux based
applications.

Skills & Technical Background must include:
·         5+ years of Linux based systems administration using RHEL.
Proficiency in installing, integrating, tuning, and troubleshooting Linux on
Intel and IBM zVMs.
·         Proficiency in installing, integrating, tuning, and troubleshooting
Web Servers – Apache; Application Servers – Tomcat and WebSphere.
·         Experience in implementing monitoring capabilities for the above
platforms/systems.
·         Experience in Alfresco is a plus.
·         Working knowledge with Networking/Routing, Checkpoint firewalls, F5
load balancers and LDAP.
·         Experience with other Web and Middleware technologies is a plus: SOA,
Web 2.0, REST, J2EE and PHP.
·         Excellent Trouble-shooting skills.
·         Excellent verbal, written and collaborative skills.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
If you are comfortable with this requirement and if you are interested then as
a preliminary step, I am hoping that you may be able to answer a few brief
questions for me
Recently Updated Resume
Availability
Full Name
Visa status
Current Location
Phone Number
E-mail
 If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills in the
requirement and if you have performed ANY or ALL of the duties mentioned in the
'Job Description', please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume.

Thanks & Regards,
 Jyothi
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Direct: 630 - 242 - 8896 x 314