Hello,

We got the following position open please respond to the mail with updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Candidates local to NJ needed.

Linux Systems Engineer
Location: Northern NJ
Duration: 6 Months +
rate:$50/hr c2c all inclusive

Requirements:

- Minimum of 7-8 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Linux experience
- Excellent communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,
Vishali
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||"Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 315
Fax No: 847.890.6357
Email: vish...@agilees.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to
vish...@agilees.com with "remove" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.We
sincerely regret any inconvenience Regards.