Hi Friends,

Greetings to you!!!!!

We are urgently looking for a Senior/Lead Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst
for one of our direct clients.

Below is the job description. If you have right resource, kindly contact me
with updated resume with 3 professional references from direct clients only
as soon as possible. Feel free to call me for more details.

Need Only Local Candidates

Job Title: Senior/Lead Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst

Location: New Brunswick, NJ

Duration: 6 months

Start: 02/02/09

Job Description:

  * Develops and implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing the
integrity of systems applications.
  * Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and testable
  * Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans and
scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business
requirements
  * Contractor will be working with a team that is developing a Web based
application (Java and J2EE)
  * This application involves Clinical Trials, so clinical trial testing
experience in that area would a big plus.
  * Individual should be senior enough to be the testing lead provide
recommendations on best practices and User interface.
  * Individual must have good communication skills both written and oral.

Please Rate on scale of 10 for following must have skills:

  1. Ability to write Unit Test Cases and execute these Test Cases *
  2. Java/J2EE based web applications*
  3. Documentation of validation test results *
  4. Clinical Trials Testing*

Thanks&Regards

Udayasree V.K

Business Development Officer