Hi Friends,

I have a requirement for a *Data Warehouse ETL developer in Milwaukee*, WI
with good experience so please send your resumes only at
ni...@frontiertechllc.com

*Duration: 3+months*

*Location: Milwaukee WI (Locals Preferred as there will be a F2F interview.)
*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*We need a good Data Warehouse ETL developer with solid experience with
Datastage and Business Objects 6.5 or XI  in Milwaukee. *

*Needs to have**:*

The Datastage skill set is a "Must Have" along with the BO skills
requirement. They are looking for someone who has mid-high level experience
(not light experience).

MS SQL Server Analysis is "nice to have" – but not required.

Here is some additional information on what BO skills they want:

For Business Objects, we require:

1)     Experience with versions 6.5 and/or XI .  Both versions would be very
nice.  This requirement will filter out candidates with outdated experience.

2)     Specific report development experience with BO 6.5 or Webintelligence
(BO Xi)

3)     Working knowledge of BO Universes.

"Nice to haves" include:

·         Universe development experience

·         Report Migration from BO 6.5 to BO Xi (WebIntelligence)

·         Report creation using OLAP datasource (such as MSAS cubes)

·         Exposure to OLAP universes

·         SQL Server 2008

·         Experience with BO Xi 3.1

*Regards,*

*Nidhi*

*Technical Recruiter***

*[image: Frontier Tech Logo]***

* *

*Fax: 630-778-5331*

Web: www.frontiertechllc.com

Email: ni...@frontiertechllc.com

Yahoo IM:nidhi_frontier <im:nidhi_frontier>