Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

Job Title - Analystics Consultant
Duration/Dates - 6 month project, 1/26-7/27, with the possibility of going
perm.
Pay Rate - can go up to $50/hr for C2C - we cannot go higher. I'm giving you
the absolute best rate we can pay.
Location - Concord, CA

JOB DESCRIPTION - We plan to hire an analytical contractor to help us gain
insights into our credit card customers' behaviors and guide portfolio
marketing efforts. This is a marketing database analytical consultant
position to support credit card customer marketing programs. The individual
is responsible for data analysis, customer segmentation and profiling in
order to gain knowledge that can be used to target appropriate audiences for
credit card marketing promotions. Specifically, the individual will help
identify profitable customer segments, better understand customer
preferences, and look for opportunities to align appropriate treatment that
can drive responsible usage and profitability. The individual we are looking
for must possess excellent collaboration skills and a results-driven
orientation. We are looking for someone who can effectively consult with
various marketing, risk, and finance partners and effectively communicate
findings and statistical concepts to our partners. This position requires a
high degree of business acumen and insight and expert knowledge in
multivariate statistical techniques (linear & logistic regression,
categorical analysis, cluster analysis, statistical sampling, decision
trees, etc.). The position also requires expert knowledge of all sources of
primary predictive analytics tools and relational databases. Other
responsibilities include:
*Analyze marketing campaign performance and test results and recommend the
best course of action for the subsequent campaign
*Help with key profit driver projections
*Recommend appropriate experimental designs and sample sizes for campaign
test and learn
*Consult with and advise business proponents regarding targeting strategies
*Present findings to management and routinely provide status improvement
reports .

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
*Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operation Research or other
quantitative field
*5+ years hands-on statistical applications in financial services marketing,
consumer products marketing, or other related business, academic or public
area
*Experience in credit card portfolio management area.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
*Expert in SAS statistical procedures and SAS data steps
*Proven high level of proficiency in designing MIS
*Excellent in database and expertise gathering data knowledge
*Expert in SQL programming
*Exceptional analytical skills, with ability to present findings concisely
and clearly
*Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
*Creative thinking and problem solving skills
*Flexibility and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced
environment
*Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation.

Thanks & Regards

Amar
AIM Computer Consulting LLC
17197 N Laurel Park