Hi ,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:

5) Relocation:

6) Visa Status:
7) Rate:

Skill Matrix:

Sharepoint Exp:

MOSS Exp:

WSS Exp:

*Job Title:*           Sharepoint Consultant

Duration:           3+ Months.

Location:          Oakbrook IL

*Job Duties:*

SHAREPOINT -
This senior developer will be responsible for all aspects of SharePoint
including requirements gathering, design, development, deployment. The
candidate will also facilitate in areas of testing, ensuring availability
and conformance to overall architecture of the SharePoint-related solutions.

Selected candidate will join the team involved in intranet development to
use MOSS for document management, creating portals and collaboration tools.
In addition to the requirements described below, the candidate must be team
player, possess analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent
communication skills and motivation to advance their skills to meet the
technical challenges.

Requirements:
· Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on experience on Microsoft development
platforms using *SharePoint/WSS, C#, ASP.Net and MS SQL Server*.
· Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or sufficient experience.
· Experience in customizing SharePoint via .Net development including areas
of web parts, document management, workflows and portals is required.
*· Strong .Net skills with Framework 3.5 including WF and WCF**
*· Experience in areas of integration with MS Office and other technologies
is preferred.
· Certification in relevant Microsoft technologies is a plus.
· Understanding of object-oriented concepts and multi-tiered architectures.
· Understanding in the following areas is a plus: UML, Design patterns and
Agile development practices.
· Able to start immediately.

* *

 Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Please ignore if you receive this message in Error and sorry for the
inconvenience.**

* *

Please revert back to me for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
Nancy

National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr