Dear,

Please find the requirement below, let me know if you have any suitable
match.

Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst with UAT and Caliber software.

Length: 6+ months

Location: Los Angeles, CA

The Business Analysts will be responsible for:

* Conducting initial assessments for work requested by various business
units within client - primarily Operations and Sales & Marketing.

* Conducting business process and functional analysis for work that is
prioritized after the initial assessment, and then owning the solution as
the subject matter expert through implementation. Work products include
initial assessment, functional requirements and models / diagrams using
Caliber software.

* Depending on the volume of requests, more time may be spent conducting
initial assessments compared to requirements analysis.

Responsibilities:

* Identify, troubleshoot and facilitate quick resolution of operational and
customer impacting issues that may arise.

* Identify real and potential problems; provide alternative solutions.

* Conduct best practices review to identify areas for improvement.

* Evaluate business unit decisions to ensure they are in the best interest
of customers and company goals.

* Track and proactively work action items and projects. Must be able to see
the project, decisions and processes in terms of the big
picture/cross-departmental impacts.

* Provide status and escalation to management and business units as needed.

* Perform user acceptance testing (UAT), report all issues to IT and ensure
appropriate resolution.

Requirements:

 * Bachelor degree, 7-10 years work experience in IT consulting or related
business/industry.

 * Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems.

 * Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.

 * Prior experience eliciting and modeling requirements.

 * Demonstrated ability to work in matrixed organizations.

 * Demonstrated ability to work independently, in a fast paced and deadline
driven environment.

 * Willing to work occasional extended hours.

 * Multitask

 * Someone who has done multiple releases

Regards,

Sridhar Bejjanki

Ajel Technologies Inc.

45 Brunswick Avenue,

Suite # 222,Edison, NJ 08817.
Direct Line:   (732) 476 - 6037
Main Board:  (732) 476 - 6000 x 6037

Toll Free:      (800)  514-  2535 X 6037
Fax:                (877)  832 - 2535

Email:r...@ajel.com

Web:  <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/> www.ajel.com

 <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/>

Ajel Technologies Inc (MBE) ISO 9001:2000 Certified

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience.