Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

*Inperson needed so looking for locals*

 *Client:*

*Location:*  Durham/Chapel Hill, NC

*Duration:*  4-6 months

*Rate:*  $55 per hr.

*Job Description:*

*Description of Services to be performed:*

Siebel Developer responsible for development, configuration, testing,
implementation, support and maintenance of a complex, large scale Call
Center, Sales and Marketing application including the following.

·         Configuration of the application using Assignment Manager,
Workflow Manager, Siebel Scripting and Web Services.

·         Siebel configuration using Siebel Tools for development and
configuration of business services, integration objects, business objects,
components, etc.

·         Develop application processes for data conversion, migration and
integration using Siebel's EAI and tools. Coordinate mapping of data with
various team.

·         Coordinate development tasks with related team members.

·         Update system documentation in accordance with regulatory
requirements for all functional objects, scripts and applications created or
changed.

·         Strictly adhere to Validation Processes and Quality & Compliance
requirements are expected.

* *

*Specific Experience/Skills Needed:  *

·         3+ years of experience in Siebel Enterprise software**

·         2+ years of hands on eScripting**

·         Siebel 7.8+ certification is highly desired or 7.8 CallCenter /
Sales development and integration experience.**

·         Siebel 7.8 (or higher) experience in at least 3 of these areas:**

o        EAI

o        Workflow

o        Siebel eScript

o        Siebel UI design