Hi,

IMPORTANT: MUST BE GC HOLDER OR US CITIZEN; REFERRAL REWARD PAID
Location:         Downtown, NY
Duration:         Full time

Salary:             Up to $110,000/year plus benefits

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience serving as a Security Analyst in an IT organization.

Experience addressing security requirements of large, complex business
applications utilizing web application technology (e.g., IBM WebSphere),
reporting systems (e.g., Cognos) and identity management systems (e.g., Tivoli
Identity Manager).

Experience applying industry standard methodologies to the practice of
security. Understanding of information technology and information security
including firewalls, VPNs, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and
related security skills.

Experience with security tools used for vulnerability assessments, penetration
testing, and compliance monitoring; e.g., QualysGuard, Mazu Profiler, AppScan
as well as open source tools.

Ability to exercise independent initiative and judgment while planning and
coordinating work with others. Able to serve as an effective member of the
technical and business teams and to communicate security concepts to a broad
range of technical and non-technical staff.

Standing as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is
desired.
Please send your resume or referral information to: Tahir Irtis;
ta...@softsolint.com; 212-480-2112 direct

Tahir Irtis - www.tahirirtis.com
ta...@softsolint.com
Software Solutions Inc.
www.softsolint.com
212-480-2112 Direct

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
e-mails then please
click here or reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might
be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

 If you would like to stop receiving any and all email communications from
Software Solutions Inc., click here to unsubscribe.Powered by CATS