Hello,

Greetings…!

We got the position of Senior Software Engineer (Database Development) position
for our client and appreciate your response with updated resume and contact
details.

Title: Senior Software Engineer (Database Development)
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration: 1 Year
Rate: Negotiable (Market Rate)

Candidates local to St. Paul, MN preferred.  There will be an in person
interview.

JOB DESCRIPTION – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The qualified individual will be part of a team developing fixed income
information and analytics products.  The team is responsible for enabling the
core infrastructure for fixed income reference data, used by internal and
external Reuters content clients worldwide.  Successful applicant will be
responsible for the design, implementation, QA, documentation, production
release, and ongoing support and maintenance of systems consisting of web
applications, automated processes and databases.
Department takes data feeds into Sybase (Data Sculpt Select). The department
helps determine whether trading partners are allowed to trade with due to new
terrorist acts. The associate would be responsible for new feeds, enhancements
and support (maintenance). The environment is UNIX, autosys and programming
language is Perl. Manager prefers at least 7+ years experience overall. Skill
sets ranked: 1) Perl 2) SQL 3) UNIX. XML is VERY nice to have. Autosys is nice
to have as well but can be learned on the job. Other technical skills that are
very useful: Web and application server experience. There will be about a 2
month training period. Hours: 9am to 6pm (40 hour work week)(1 hour unpaid
lunch). O/T unlikely.

JOB SPECIFICATIONS – REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
·         Demonstrated experience in all phases from design to release of
production systems
·         Strong analytic thinking skills.
·         Familiarity with agile development techniques beneficial
·         Related degrees: Bachelors degree in computer science or related
field or equivalent experience
·         Required languages: 7+ years programming in C, C++ or Perl; SQL (any
variant)
·         Required products: 7+ years experience with UNIX or Linux variant
·         Optional languages: XML(BIG plus!), HTML, Java, Python, Ruby
·         Optional products: Sybase SQL Server(big plus), Apache, modperl,
Mason, CGI, Autosys(good plus but is trainable), Bugzilla, Wiki, CVS
**A Senior candidate would have a majority of the optional skills listed above
versus a Junior might have 2/3.**

Thanks and Regards,
Vishali
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||"Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 315
Fax No: 847.890.6357
Email: vish...@agilees.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to
vish...@agilees.com with "remove" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.We
sincerely regret any inconvenience Regards.