*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO  **
padm...@globalnest.com*

*We have urgent sure shot requirement with our direct client. Please forward
your consultant resume and contact details.*

*Note:*

Candidate need to have excellent communication skills.

Need to provide 3 professional references.

*Java Arc IMS Developer at Trenton, NJ.*

*Contract Duration: 5 months.*

*Job Description:*

Architect/developer for web-based GIS applications utilizing J2EE (both JPS
and servlet) and AJAX to build web services and web applications that
connect to ArcGIS Server, ArcIMS, and Oracle.

 Consultant will:

Work with OIT staff to translate business requirements into technical design
parameters.

Contribute to the ongoing design and implementation of service-oriented
architecture to support geospatial applications.

Make modifications to existing application componenents that utilize ArcGIS
Server, ArcIMS, ArcSDE, and Oracle. These are primarily built in Java; a few
are built in .NET.

Design and implement new web mapping applications based on technical
requirements established together with OIT and agency staff, utilizing
ArcGIS Server, ArcIMS, Oracle, and geospatial web services.

Required Skills:

*Required Skills:*

Java programming for web applications

ArcIMS application programming

ArcGIS Server application programming, with and without ADF components

Programming applications utilizing Oracle databases

Web service programming

AJAX, Javascript, DHTML

Data transmission using XML and JSON

OpenLayers map viewer implementation