Requirement for *SAP CRM-SD (ERP Sales) Tax Consultant*

* *

*Hi*

*  Greetingsā€¦.!!*

* *

*This is Ronald from Margin10*

* *

*Hope you are doing well. *

* *

*We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our direct client. Please
find the job description below and let me know if you are interested in this
position. I would appreciate if you could send me your updated resume in
word format along with their rate, availability and contact details at your
earliest convenience*

* *

*Please Send Your Comments to ron...@margin10.com***

* *

*SAP CRM-SD (ERP Sales) Tax Consultant*

*Location: PA*

*Duration: 1- 2 Months*

*Rate: Negotiable plus expenses*

* *

Consultants must have CRM, SD, ERP Sales and experience with Brazilian
taxation to be considered.

Vertex (a bolt-on tax software product) has been asked by their customer to
expand their software so that tax determination can be done for other
countries and not just the US.  They are looking at Brazil and are able to
make it work, when the system is not calling their software, but are having
an issue with a particular field being populated when they are trying to
call their software.  They want someone who understands Brazilian taxes and
configuration of such in SAP.

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

Ronald