REQ: Oracle Developer with Healthcare exp.:: Owings Mills :: 6 Months Plus
Duration: 6months +
Location: Owings Mills, MD
This resource will analyze and design information systems. Furthermore, he/she
will create the code for application programs. Required skill sets are denoted
in the skills section.
Skills needed:
Database Platforms Oracle 1 Expert Within 6 Months 1 - 2 Years
Development Tools SQL 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months < 1 Year
Operating Systems/APIs UNIX 1 Expert Within 6 Months 1 - 2 Years
Packaged Applications Informatica 2 Novice Within 6 Months < 1 Year
Programming Languages SQL Extensions 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months < 1 Year
Programming Languages Unix Shell Scripting 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months 1 - 2
Years
Specialties Reporting/OLAP/DW 1 Expert Within 6 Months < 1 Year
Technical Mainframe 1 Expert Within 6 Months 2 - 4 Years
Technical Reporting 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months < 1 Year

Additional Skills:
Prefer someone with strong FTP experience within last 6 months.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks for your support,

Surbhit Suhalka

Recruiter|MetaSense Inc.
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3220 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
ssuha...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
Please reply with “REMOVE” if you do not wish to receive any future emails.
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
Note: Under Bill’s. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
the subject header.