Hi,

How have you been lately? I have a Cisco Switch/Router opportunity that came
out, which fits your background well. Please take a look at this position. I
will call you sometime this morning.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Please let me know, if you can help me with this requirement. Or if you know
of a Friend who is suitable for this position and is available, I would
really appreciate your help.

I'm contacting you because I found your resume on Dice.

Jersy.  I was reviewing your profile on Dice and would like to get in touch
with you regarding a Cisco Switch/Router opportunity with one of my client's
in New York headquarters.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Cisco Switch/Router.  This is a 6 month project that will
begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.  If
interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can
explore this further.

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Dear Partner:

Thanks for your continued support.

Closes fast

*Today need resume before 1PM.*

* *

***** References sheet attached. Along with resumes need filled references*

*(Client: PSI International Inc)*

*Face to face after phone interview*

* *

*Consultant located close to NY preferred*

* *

* *

* *

*Location:* New York, NY

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Rate:* $50-$60/hr

*Position: Cisco Switch/Router Expert*

*Mandatory Requirements:*

   1. 6 plus years of experience in CISCO and HP Switches/Routers/Security
   Appliances
   2. Complete knowledge of routing, switching, IP Addressing and security.
   3. Must know Data Centre Design and Operations.

      4.  Security Appliances experience  (i.e. Firewalls, ACS, IDS)

   1. Voice over IP communications,
   2. Cross connecting different vendor  equipment

*Scope of work:*

   1. Analyze network requirements for the new data centre.
   2. Design/plan/implement  network infrastructure for the data centre
   3. Assist in upgrading and installation of Switches/Routers/Firewalls at
   various sites to connect to the new data centre.
   4. Cross-Train DSNY Personnel during installing and replacement of
   equipment.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC