Hello, a client of mine located in Boston, MA recently informed my firm of
an opening for a SQL Database Architect with their organization.  Candidates
for this position must be local to Boston.  The approximate rate is .  Also,
any previous experience working a Massachusetts state government agency (or
other state governments) is highly preferred.  I have included a short
description of the responsibilities this position will entail and the
qualifications my client is looking for:

   Data Architect

Summary of Job:

Must have proven experience (+5 years as data architect) in the following:

.         Assess, plan and design database consolidation for existing
databases

.         Multi-organizational database architectural design experience

.         Proven excellent documentation and presentation skills

.         Good time management and status reporting

.         Team player and open communicator

Specification of Job (details - attach if necessary):

Database architect will be responsible to assess the current database
architecture and processes with the purpose of identifying inefficiencies,
gaps and issues. The Database architect will also be responsible to
recommend short and long term solutions to address inefficiencies, gaps and
issues. The recommendations should be substantiated with cost/benefit
analysis, implementation plan and aligned with business objectives. Database
architect will be responsible for leading, planning, designing and training
of proposed solutions. Database architect will collaborate with
Infrastructure architects, Database and System administrators to propose
best fit solutions.

In addition, I ask that any candidates sent have a minimum five years
experience with SQL database technology at the architect level, candidates
who have only occupied developer level positions will not be considered.

Warm Regards,

Priya

Altech Star, Inc

Princeton, NJ 08540