Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

SAP need in Houston...

min 12mths send me best rate

Provide consultation pertaining to data modeling, data harmonization, data
conversion and loading, master data management to projects implementing new
instances of SAP.

Additional Comments: Other Skills - We are looking for someone with
knowledge/experience in SAP PM (Maintenance) and SAP MM (Material) materials
management pertaining to maintenance/repair/operations (MRO), e.g. material
master, procurement, asset management. Preferably the PM and MM experience
in the Oil & Gas industry. In addition, knowledge in these areas would be
beneficial (but not required): fleet maintenance within SAP, Meridium,
INTools, Primavera, SAP Warehouse Management.

Thanks & Regards

Amar
AIM Computer Consulting LLC
17197 N Laurel Park