Location:- Oakland, CA
Duration:- 3 months plus

UDB DBAs with AIX experience?
One is a support role and the other is a DBA with UDB under AIX.

Thanks,

Renuka
Technical Recruiter
Prodigy Software Group
Ph:- 847-330-8200 Ext-202
Fax:-847-330-8208
renuka.kam...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com
NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply to
renuka.kam...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com with "REMOVE" in the subject heading
and your email address in the body. If you have already asked us to be
removed and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us
any older or alias email address/es. This sometimes are forwarded to the new
email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our
list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address.