Merdiware needs a SAP Technical Superstar.  We have a direct relationship with
the client.

Please make my job easy by qualifying your consultant’s skills versus my
client’s requirement.)
Please submit Matching Resume with Rate, and Contact Number ASAP to
g...@mediware97.com

The SAP Technical Architect role is to strategically design and implement SAP
technical landscapes including the following aspects:
Ø       Server hardware configuration
Ø       Clustering technologies
Ø       SAN, NFS, network design considerations
Ø       Component layouts
Ø       Process integration techniques
Ø       Capacity planning
Ø       Disaster recovery
Ø       Backup/restore and various design tradeoffs.

The SAP Technical Architect must also understand the processes required to
manage a successful SAP implementation.

SKILLS >> The SAP Technical Architect must have proficiencies with BASIS
administration, SAPInst, UNIX administration, SAP configuration of the
following SAP products: ECC 6.0, PI 7.1, CRM 2007, BI 7.0, EP, MDM, Solution
Manager, CPM

Job Title   : SAP Technical Architect
Duration  : 3 Months ((strong possibilities of extension)
Location : NJ
Rate        : $70-75 with Little flexibility for a Super Star(All inclusive)
Start         : ASAP

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Gary Stone Manager- Recruitments (SAP Consulting)
Phone    : 281-324-0777
g...@mediware97.com     www.mediware97.com
NOTE: We, at Mediware Corporation, firmly oppose e-mail spamming. We apologize
to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with REMOVE in
the subject listing, with all aliases email addresses that you would want
removed.  Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your
patience & cooperation.