REQ: Sr. Project Manager :: Owings Mills, MD :: 6 Months
Location: Owings mills, MD
Duration: 6 months
Rate : Market
NOTES: any experience with Initiate is a HUGE plus!!!
Responsible for defining project scope, guidelines, and coordination of
resources to execute project. In addition,
The Project Manager will communicate deliverables/milestone, and will direct
staff internally and/or externally to ensure on-time, on-budget, and in spec
delivery of product/project. Project Managers understand a multitude of
methodologies and have a strong technical background. Furthermore, they have
the ability to participate in client presentations.
Experience around identity matching middleware and an algorithm is critical.
Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
Thanks and Regards
Surbhit Suhalka
Mailto: ssuha...@metasenseusa.com
Voice: (856)626-3220
Please reply with “REMOVE” if you do not wish to receive any future emails.