Hi Partner,
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement. Please send the resumes to ni...@dewsoftech.com with
*rate and contact details. Resumes with contact details only will be
consiered. *

*

Title:                Peoplesoft Developer

Location:          Herndon, VA

Length:            6+ Months

Rate:                Open

Industry:          Finanical / Mortgage

KEY EXPERIENCE:  Strong functional and technical skills are essential for
this position that will require design and development for the PeopleSoft GL
9.0 module. The successful candidate should have functional experience
implementing: · Business Unit/Ledger Setup · Chartfield Design · Allocations
· Consolidations · Inter/Intra Unit Accounting In addition, the candidate
should have strong technical and analytical skills: Ability to understand
various accounting requirements and develop technical solutions that satisfy
those requirements. Experience with PS Integration technologies (SQR, App
Engine, IB, Messaging) Experience working in a Unix environment (shell
scripting is a plus) n/Vision Reporting experience Workflow Peoplecode

[...]

Qualification

Rating

FNMACompany Default Category

5-7+ years software development experience *

5+ Yrs.

Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field *

Yes

Post-graduate degree desired

Yes

Professional certification(s) desired

Yes

Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) *

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)

Technology Skills: Software Applications

Excellent PeopleSoft skills *

5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)

Work Experience: IT

2-4 years UNIX experience with strong shell scripting skills *

1+ Yrs.

*--
Thanks

N I H A R
DEW Softech, Inc
609-945-0787 (D)
877-DEW-9577 Ext 106
877-DEW-9566 (F)
ni...@dewsoftech.com
www.dewsoftech.com
Yahoo & Gtalk IM : Nihar.itrec

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience cause.

This email contains confidential information that is legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient any disclosure or any action in reliance
on the contents is strictly prohibited.