Position: SAP ERWIN Data Modeler

Location: Fairfax, VA

Duration: 9 Months +

Rate: $Open

*       This group is called the Strategic Data Consulting team and they
farm out work to the ERP program that is about to get under way. There is an
existing SAP/US instance and an R2 instance in Canada-both of these are
being replaced with one SAP instance-he doesn't call it an upgrade, rather a
replacement-it is moving to ECC6.0, however. This is a very similar
configuration that exists in Europe, but does not yet reside in the US.
There is no data cleansing activities, rather more migration and
harmonization of data from the old instance to the new one. Erwin is used
for logical data modeling to represent the business requirements-not real
difficult, just intensive-lots of Excel spreadsheets and Visio applications.
The various modules that are listed in the job order are in no order of
importance, but there is some emphasis on MM-we won't land the role unless
all the modules are covered that he requires-this particular role had an FI
component that the Syncrude job did not. All modules for all intents and
purposes are equal, so we must find someone that has worked in all of them.
The position resides in Fairfax, VA because the downstream business is
mostly there. Since the business works there, our consultant will interact
with them and therefore need very strong communication skills.
*       Client needs an ERWIN Data Modeler with strong experience in
importing from legacy systems, (SAP R/2) to SAP ECC6.0 ("AS-IS" of old
system to "TO-BE") of new system). Someone who has done multiple migrations
and harmonization's along with synchronization expertise. As far as the core
modules, preference is Plant Maintenance (PM) with Materials Management (MM)
concentration. Downstream experience would be a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Harisha Mahendrakar,

Attic Technologies Inc.

333 Cedar Ave, Middlesex, NJ 08846

732-623-9966 ext 209 | Fax: 732 875 0448 |

hmahendra...@attictechnologies.com |www.attictechnologies.com |