Hello folks,

Please find the urgent requirement below, reply my email with the suitable
matches

Job Title: QA with Facets + Caliber and Mercury tools + TOAD and SQL

Start Date: 2/16/2009

Duration: 3 - 6 Months

Location: Denver, CO

Rate: 35/hr

LOCALS ARE HIGLY PREFERRED

Job Description:

. At least 5 years experience software application testing

. Must have experience testing Facets applications
. Experience working with Caliber and Mercury tools (Quality Center)
. Experience with TOAD and SQL
. Employer must cover costs associated with a face-to-face interview (on own
Expenses) and relocation. Local candidates strongly preferred.

Regards,

Sridhar

Ajel Technologies Inc.

Direct Line:   (732) 476 - 6037
Email:r...@ajel.com

Web:  <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/> www.ajel.com

 <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/>

Ajel Technologies Inc (MBE) ISO 9001:2000 Certified

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience.