Hello,
 I am Jyothi from Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc. We have an interesting
position for you with our client at White Plains, NY
 Below is a description of the position in Brief.
Project Details:
Location          :  White Plains, NY
Title                 : Senior Technical Lead Ab Initio
Duration           : 6 Months

Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Senior Technical Lead with Strong Ab Intio (with EME / GDE experience) and good
knowledge in Oracle DB / PL \ SQL.
I need good candidates.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
If you are comfortable with this requirement and if you are interested then as
a preliminary step, I am hoping that you may be able to answer a few brief
questions for me
Recently Updated Resume
Availability
Full Name
Visa status
Current Location
Phone Number
E-mail
 If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills in the
requirement and if you have performed ANY or ALL of the duties mentioned in the
'Job Description', please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume.

Thanks & Regards,
Jyothi
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Direct: 630 - 242 - 8896 x 314